Sunday, March 20, 2016

Posture yourself in FB Marketing



When I started networking marketing, I was at lost. I was getting wrong advises and I was not all the time doing the right thing. I go offline marketing when I quit my call center job. I spent much money for traveling expenses until I decided to do online marketing. I also did the wrong thing in online marketing. I bought a blog but not worth it because the content of the blog is just the same as those who bought the blog. Lucky is that person who has been selling the blog. It was a crap!!!! He just duped us. But you know I am an optimist, I always find a solution to a problem. To make the story short, I now know what FB marketing is all about. It is not selling of the products; it is more on selling yourself. The process might be tedious & boring but once you established relationship with your friends in FB, the turnout is so enormous.


No comments:

Post a Comment