Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Facebook Marketing



I should have written about Facebook Marketing long time ago but I am always bombarded with my FB marketing, talking to clients from all walks of life over the globe. Indeed, it is exciting that with the internet on the scale, it seems that the world is getting smaller and smaller each day. All you need in internet connection and gadgets. I am using two gadgets only, my smart phone to call my clients and laptop.

We now belong to a digital world & whether we like it or not, myriad of people are retiring from rat race life and prefer doing online marketing at the comfort of their home, yet earning 6-7 figures which they have not enjoyed in employment.

So what is really Facebook Marketing? Facebook marketing is not an easy rich scheme. It is a skill of interacting with your clients and there is a right approach for that. It took me a year to study what are the right approaches. I will give you some tips when it comes to FB marketing.

1   1. Don’t tag because some of your friends added hate to be tagged and the tendency they will block you.

2   2.  Don’t share post because your friends will be inclined to contact the originator of the post

3    3.   Don’t post the link of the company because if you do, they find out first without you explaining the company

      4.   Don’t post the everyday about what the company is selling because your audience will get tired of what you are posting. Your audience will not look at the products. The audience will look at you not your business,

Again, your audience will not look at your business; your audience will look at YOU. The most important thing here is your posturing and what you are doing that makes you successful in the business. So stop tagging, sharing post especially from YouTube. Convert it in YouTube downloader before posting.Those are some of the tips that I can share when it comes to FB marketing for now. However once you go on board my team, I will teach you step by step. 

No comments:

Post a Comment