Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Positive Thoughts



Did anyone tell you that you are a mediocre? People who usually tell you this are those who have sneering arrogance & has a superiority complex. But you should prove them wrong because it is only you who knows your power from within. Instead of getting frustrated or hurt of someone telling you a mediocre; use this instead as your stepping stone to turn the situation to make you a better person. Remember, the ball is always in your hand. There are thousands of people who turn their mediocrity to become a successful entrepreneur. If you have a bone for business, better be in networking rather than in traditional business.



We should always remember that all of us were born WINNER. Before we were born, God already knows who we are. The negative energies that we are filtering each day have a great impact on our belief system and our parents; always play a major role in our belief system. Before, I felt I was a loser because of the negative energies that I was filtering. It was tiring everyday to think negative thoughts, doubts & fears of rejections. Then one day, I stumbled upon an ebook of Joe Vitale that has changed my mindset. I became so interested of the law of attraction to achieve a bug-free mind that I almost read topics on personality development. It was not an instant changing of mindset, but gradually. The impact here is that, we can change our perspective in life but it should come within us. I know there are many who feel a loser because that has been your mind psyche but it is still you change the color of your world. You can paint dull colors or you can paint attractive colors. Life is always a choice. So why think a loser, if you were born a WINNER. We are all God’s creation. We are all the child of the universe.



True, the ladder to success is not that easy but once your started the first step, don’t quit. It may be difficult ahead but bountiful blessings are waiting for you. Anywhere you go, there are plenty of challenges. This is always a part of our survival in life. The best is to find right approaches to every tough situation. We have to strengthen more our faith in God and make an action to every faith we have. Faith is HOPE that something beautiful will happen into our lives.
I passed through an eye of a needle when I started the business but in the long run I grip to that last ditch of hope – not giving up my dreams & I know that God will not give up that spirit in me.
Today, I can say that the gates of new horizon are opening. Again, I am grateful to those people I chatted online. They not only make me feel elated but their outpouring prayers and graces have made the doors more open. Prayers are so powerful because it brings positive energies.

No comments:

Post a Comment