Thursday, September 17, 2015

ABOUT ME


“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”


I was a Call Center Operations Supervisor in Cebu City. I joined Alliance in Motion Global last April of 2014. I was invited by my co-supervisor Dan Taoc. When the business was presented to me, I immediately like the business and opened 7 accounts.  Last January 2016, I fired my boss and now doing Aim Global business full-time, mostly through Facebook. The source of prospecting is unlimited in Facebook and it was fun talking to myriad of people all over the world. However there is always a right approach doing Facebook marketing.

What is fulfilling about this business, it gives me opportunity to travel to different provinces in our country to share the business. The response was overwhelming from all walks of life who wants to go out from poverty and making AIM Global as the venue to uplift  their standard of living. The most touching about sharing the business is also saving lives because the breakthrough products has treated various types of illnesses that conventional medicine has not address.  There are many testimonials to C24/7.



I am a dreamer and I think most of us have dreams however if we are not going to translate the dreams and our burning desire, this is just a dream buried in the fathoms of our brain. So we always need to take ACTION.  

It is also my dream to build network of people internationally to be my business partners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment